Monday, June 25, 2007

AIONAS ????? - TITLE GUARANTY AND THE LT. GOVERNORS OFFICE

LT. GOVERNOR JAMES R. "DUKE" AIONA




Subsequent to this, my work was sabotaged on more than one occasion, and reports to management only resulted in them twisting the situation in attempts to placate me and set me up for these spurious accusations by my co-workers. Each complaint of mine was a matter of my erroneous "interpretation", as stated by management, while my co-workers complaints were valid descriptions of my "misconduct". As a result of the accusations I was suspended without pay, pending an investigation for - I kid you not - a co-worker, RENEE AIONA, accusing me of harassing her by clapping my hands and signing "Pink Cadillac", and another, Harriett Athayasai, saying I was teasing her when I asked her to say my name and that of the manager, to see if I could distinguish the two.








I was terminated in May 2004, two weeks after the dismissal of the EEOC complaint that was not investigated, and a day after informing management that I overheard a co-worker saying to the one that accused me of harassing her by singing, "we're going to show him the power of p---y. I was denied unemployment insurance, June 2004, with a fact-finding interview done over the telephone that was not reviewed or signed by me, as it should have been before it was made part of the official record and used at my future appeal. The subsequent appeal Aug. 2004 was biased, prejudiced, and contained perjured statements by the witnesses for my former employer – RENEE AIONA and Hariette Athayasai.. I am now told that the recording of the hearing does not exist because it was transcribed.



Your Theory
Powered By Ringsurf

No comments: