Monday, July 16, 2007

FONSECA PERRIN - Title Guaranty & ACLU POSSIBLE REAL ESTATE INTEREST COULD IT BE ????




Who We Are





I have contacted the ACLU, and given them much information, but they seem more interested in writing briefs for exotic entertainers arrested for doing lap dances. First they tell me they cannot help unless the matter involves a government agency. Then, they tell me they can if a decision is against me. Then, they tell me they do not have the manpower and time. Each of the criteria, I met at the time I contacted them.

Coincidently, I find a lawyer, ROGER FONSECA, at the firm representing my former employer, is the national representative for the Hawaii chapter of the ACLU, and their staff also have a few names that are the same as those associated with Hawaii real estate. They cannot help, but they can accept my information.



Former ACLU President - ROGER FONSECA

Law Firm Representing Title Guaranty
Torkildson, Katz, FONSECA, Moore & Hetherington



Board of Directors
Patrick Y. Taomae President
Sheryl L. Nicholson Vice-President
Rick Schneider Secretary
Pat Hammers Treasurer
Kit Grant Executive Committee Member At-Large
ROGER W. FONSECA National Representative

Barbara A. Ankersmit
Jiro Arase
George Atkins

Barbara L. Franklin
Thomas P. Gill


Jeffrey Hong
Pamela G. Lichty
Haksoon Andrea Low
Lunsford Dole Phillips
Reverend A. Joris Watland


Executive Director
Vanessa Y. Chong


Legal Director
LOIS PERRIN





GREGORY PERRIN, a veteran in the concrete pumping industry and owner of American Standard Concrete Pumping Hawaii, Inc

No comments: